LOGISTICS AND STORAGE
We offer all resources for the transportation, storage and information technology in the implementation of integrated logistics in the management of the supply chain,
by choosing the best solutions in:
International transportation through water, air and land;
• Goods storage and movement;
• Shipping activities;
• Teams of pressionals trained in operational and quality procedures;
• Risk management services at the distribution centers provided conducted by specialized companies;
• Operational contingency planning.
TRANSPORTATION AND DISTRIBUTION
FINK offers the best solutions for the use of a physical distribution network and in product delivery management.
We provide complete transport administration services:
• Use of a system configured for transport management;
• Freight negotiations with transport companies;
• Scheduling and programming of vehicles for cargo transfer and distribution;
• Cargo routing and assembling, maximizing vehicle capability;
• Freight auditing;
• Delivery follow-up and control;
• Standard reporting for all services and performance evaluation from customers.
Within the logistics service market, FINK stands out for its operational and technical project execution and development directed to in-house operation management (Client's site).
Our team of analysts is prepared to develop a solution for complete or partial third party logistic operations in the following activities:
• Investigation and technical analysis of the operation’s logistical data;
• Warehouse layout evaluation and development of alternative techniques;
• Operational flow analysis in the service chain in order to optimize logistical processes;
• Cost analysis for investment in installations, warehouse structures, equipments and hardware for automation;
• Productivity study in order to size labor needs;
• Development of operational procedures, recruitment and training of staff and Project management for the storage and distribution center activities.